Our workshops are topic-specific and easy-to-implement in the school setting.
Workshops are intended for large groups of students and, in some cases, community members, providing essential education and support. Mending Matters has served 9,814 students in our classroom mental health workshops.
Social Skills Development
Pause is a seven part program that covers:
- Introduction to Mending Matters and Mental Health Awareness
- Boundaries, Communication, and Respect
- Building an Inclusive School Environment
- Mental Health: Motivation & Energy
- Mindful Social Media Use
- Self-Compassion & Care
- Stress & Anxiety Management
Each topic is addressed during one classroom session and can be implemented throughout the school year.
Parent/Community workshops are offered at request on a variety of topics. Mending Matters co-facilitates workshops with students to speak on issues faced by their generation. Ask us for more information!
Want to Bring a Workshop to Your School or Community?
Please contact us to partner!